Retain Your Prepaid Performance-based Incentive Payment
Clinigence provides real-time tracking of clinical quality performance, including:
- Tracking of all 19 CPC+ quality measures for 2018.
- Help practices select the best 7 out of 17 process measures.
- 1-click drill down from the practice (TIN) to the provider (NPI) and patient levels.
- Real-time performance tracking at the practice and provider levels.
Compare current performance of individual providers Set your goal to the national benchmark 70th percentile to ensure maximum score 1-click view of patients "out of compliance"Quickly identify a drop in performanceFilter patients by payer or other desired criteria
Enhance Your EHR to Comply with CPC+ HIT Requirements
Clinigence complements your EHR to ensure compliance with CPC+ health IT requirements in the following areas:
Tracks 1 and 2
- Using the May 2017 version of the electronic quality measure (eCQM) specifications.
- Electronic submission of QRDA III file to CMS.
- Reporting on all measures at the CPC+ practice-site level as required.
- Reporting on all patients (including all payers and the uninsured) as required.
Track 2 Only
- Stratification of patients by gaps in care.
- Daily updated eCQM results available to the entire practice team.
- Use of the Clinigence Global Letter of Support.
- Commitment to working collaboratively to ensure compliance in future program years.