Welcome to the Clinigence Family
Beyond Providing Transformational Clinical Analytics
One of the primary challenges facing healthcare providers today is determining how to adapt to the new era of value-based care. Clinicians are not trained in data sciences or analytics. They are razor focused on the individual patient and the problem at hand. And yet, value-based healthcare is predicated on managing outcomes for populations… and that’s precisely where we come in.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia – and serving clients from each and every US state – Clinigence is the company behind one of the Nation’s largest and most diverse clinical data integration and analytics platforms – the Clinigence Value Improvement Platform (VIP). Clinigence was launched in 2010 by a team of health IT innovators with a shared vision and passion for the power of data and technology to transform healthcare.
The Clinigence Difference
As Clinigence’s core clinical analytics platform, the Clinigence Value Improvement Platform (VIP) is more than a rich set of tools… it is designed to make value-based healthcare transformation as “minimally invasive” as possible to care providers by adapting to existing clinical workflows and translating data automatically into the right action, at the right time and place. What’s more, the Clinigence VIP does not require tech-savvy or data expert users in order to yield impressive outcomes; the platform is used by many physician-led ACOs and small medical practices to drive success in value-based care.
Because interoperability is so critical to healthcare value improvement, the Clinigence Value Improvement Platform (VIP) has been designed to integrate and aggregate data from all relevant sources, including any EHR system and claims source, and deliver actionable information to any point-of-care or workflow application.
Meet the Executives
Our Core Values
How We Craft Them
Our core values are not dictated by Marketing or Leadership. We all created them together and continue to review and adjust them from time to time through a collaborative team process. Every member has a voice and every voice counts the same.
What We Believe In
1. Our people are Clinigence. We hire, nurture, and grow great people. We provide an environment which allows our people to excel at and outside of work. We hold ourselves and each other accountable. We treat each other with trust and respect.
2. Health Care analytics is our core business. We use technology, industry knowledge, and innovation to pragmatically and reliably solve today’s problems for our customers. Using our agility, we anticipate and adjust to market trends and provide our customers with the analytical tools to ensure success.
3. We encourage participation and open communication. We constructively challenge each other. We collaborate and communicate across the organization frequently. We all help where we can regardless of our role in the company. We openly acknowledge our mistakes and weaknesses, and have the courage to act.
4. We are committed to excellence. We listen to our customers and envision how our solutions will be incorporated into our customers’ lives. We strive toward solutions that are simple, intuitive, unobtrusive, and complete. We understand that the path to excellence is often through uncharted territory. We will proactively navigate risks with care and confidence, and leverage our industry knowledge to enable ongoing client success.
5. Our customer’s success is our success. We clearly articulate project plans and objectives early and hold ourselves and our clients accountable. Our customer’s goals are our goals. We provide remarkable customer service. We treat our customers with honesty, trust, and respect.