Please click on the appropriate section below:
Joining The PPRNet Foundation (TPF) offers many benefits:
- Substantial discounts (that more than defray membership costs) for:
- A Community forum for networking, sharing of best practices, quality, and evidence-based clinical updates
- Participation in innovative research and demonstration projects
- Customized consultation services to meet your practice needs
Now you can have access to the same clinical quality measures (CQMs) you’ve been tracking through PPRNet with less effort, better workflow adaptability, and higher frequency:
- Clinigence automates the extraction of data from your EHR; no manual effort required.
- Clinigence extracts all data elements (including health maintenance, etc.) and maps them appropriately.
- Clinigence can adapt to your group’s EHR charting practices.
- Clinigence updates the reports on a daily basis – providing you with (near) real-time gaps in care.
Get $300 off the Clinigence PPRNet program!
If you need to submit MIPS for 2018, Clinigence is a CMS qualified clinical data registry (QCDR) for all the PPRNet QCDR measures and more. Clinigence also offers reporting, data integration and analytics solutions for many advanced payment models (APMs), including the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), Next Generation ACO, Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+), and more.