The Software You Create Will Save Lives
Join the core team of an exciting startup revolutionizing healthcare through data analytics.
Clinigence delivers Cloud-based clinical data analytics that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of medical practices. We are installed in 35 customers and growing quickly!
Position Summary: Software Engineer (full-time)
This is a software design and development position, building our core data analytics technology, web based dashboards and integration services using Scrum/Agile development methodologies and tools. You will be directly contributing to the design and full implementation of the application. All team members contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Atlanta, Georgia (GA Tech ATDC)
The selected candidate will be a software enthusiast, committed to excellence, open to learning, passionate about bringing value and a team player.
- Participate in application requirements and enhancement definition.
- Produce scalable and reliable object oriented designs.
- Implement, test and debug code based on Clinigence software development principles, standards and processes.
- Effectively communicate project status and issues to all parties concerned.
- Stay current on technology, share ideas and participate in shaping the product architecture, development environment and company processes.
- 4 years undergraduate computer science degree or equivalent experience. A graduate degree in a related field is a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience of full software development life cycle with relevant technologies. Years of experience may be augmented by undergraduate and post-graduate coursework and internships.
- 1-3 years’ experience C# and .NET
- 1-3 years’ experience SQL and relational databases (T-SQL and MS SQL Server preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision or as part of a team.
- Ability to understand the business and user perspective and translate those to technical perspectives.
Competitive blend of pay, benefits and equity.