Clinigence is Looking for an Innovative Technology Leader
Better Healthcare through Better Information
Come be a leader at an exciting startup revolutionizing healthcare through data analytics.
Clinigence delivers Cloud-based clinical data analytics that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of medical practices. We are installed in 35 customers and growing quickly!
Position Summary: VP Research & Developement (full-time)
This is a software R&D leadership position, building the company’s software development team and our clinical data analytics core technology. You will play a leadership role in setting the strategy for the future development of the technology, participate directly in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), build and lead the technology team.
Atlanta, Georgia (GA Tech ATDC)
The selected candidate will be a technology visionary, committed to excellence, open to learning, passionate about bringing value and dedicated to building effective teams. Additional qualities:
- Track record of high-achievement.
- Comfortable transitioning between planning, managing and coding.
- Keen understanding of latest technologies and eagerness to apply them when appropriate.
- Technology evangelist with a wide range of audiences.
- Out of the box thinker committed to lifelong learning and self-improvement.
- Excellent communicator and team leader.
- 5+ Years of hiring, managing, and developing MS technologists (Small company CTO or VP of Development preferred)
- Strong .NET and DB SQL skills (MS SQL Server, C#, Data Analytics preferred)
- SaaS product development and deployment (Cloud, AWS preferred)
- Startup experience
- Structured software life-cycle development (Agile preferred)
- Commercial software development and delivery (Healthcare IT preferred)
- Serve as a member of the leadership team, working with the team to understand the business goals, and execute strategies to meet these goals.
- Hire, develop, and manage junior to senior level technologists.
- Full software life-cycle process development and execution.
- Develop and execute a technology roadmap for the commercial product and the supporting infrastructure.
- Serve as the technology face of the company while working with customers, partners and other technology companies.
- Hands-on contribution to product development.
- Other tasks as required.
Competitive blend of pay, benefits and equity.