The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
More than ever... Quality Matters!
Better Quality... Higher MIPS Payment!
Under MIPS 2017, quality counts for 50% of your performance score.
- Are you measuring your clinical quality today?
- Do you have the tools to improve quality?
Improve Your clinical practice
You can choose out of many clinical practice improvement activities (CPIA) to improve your MIPS score. Clinigence will support your practice with many of these activities, including:
- Measure and improve quality
- Adopt a model for quality improvement
- Implement population health management
- Diabetes screening for people taking certain medications
- Tobacco use screening and cessation interventions
- Screening and intervention for unhealthy alcohol use
- Depression screening and follow up plan
- Improvement of major depressive disorder care
- Analytic capability to manage total cost of care